Mosquito Treatment Program
Applied Every 25-28 Days!
Mosquitoes are resilient pesky critters that can ruin your outdoor experience and worse than that, they can carry dangerous diseases. Our special mosquito reduction solution eliminates mosquitoes on contact and continues working for up to 28 days, depending on the weather. We do suggest for optimum protection; you utilize our season-long control. So you can get a season’s worth of protection for your entire family.
- 7 monthly treatments starting in April and ending in October.
- Insecticide is applied with a specialized blower/mister inside the canopies of trees & shrubs, under decks – Basically any shady area on your property that mosquitoes would use as a place to hide during the day
- Free service calls in-between applications if you need it.
- Our technician will evaluate your property and notify you in writing of any potential breeding sites found, and will advise you of what steps need to be taken to reduce the potential for breeding in those areas
Mosquitoes are actually a type of fly. They have two wings, a piercing mouth part, long antennae, and scales on many parts of their bodies. As they develop, mosquitoes go through 4 life stages: egg, larvae, pupa, and adult. The adult is the familiar flying form, while the larvae and pupae are both aquatic. Mosquitoes usually mate within a few days after emerging as adults.
5 Things to Know about Zika Virus!
Many areas in the United States have the type of mosquitoes that can spread Zika virus. These mosquitoes are aggressive daytime biters and can also bite at night.
- Zika primarily spreads through infected mosquitoes.
- The best way to prevent Zika is to prevent mosquito bites.
- Zika is linked to birth defects.
- Pregnant women should not travel to areas with Zika.
- Returning travelers infected with Zika can spread the virus through mosquito bites.
Georgia Cities We Serve
Fayetteville | Peachtree City Tyrone | & Nearby